As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and
create something of beauty and helpfulness, you improve not
only the world around you but also the world within you.
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Family Motto

When Darin and I were first married we wanted to come up with a family "motto." After much thought and many different ideas, we decided on the phrase "What happens to one, happens to all" to be the chosen motto. I love this motto for the way it will help us to be there for each other as a family through it all....the good and the bad.
Since deciding on the motto I have wanted to incorporate it visually somewhere in our home, and this week I finally found a spot and got around to it! I am excited to have this reminder up for us to see (until we move in June....).



(I created the vinyl lettering using the Silhouette Cameo. That thing is way too fun!)

Do you have a family motto?

No comments:

Post a Comment