As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and
create something of beauty and helpfulness, you improve not
only the world around you but also the world within you.
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few more details from Sarah & Logan's wedding.....


The Cake: My cousin Christy was the mastermind and creator of the cake. I will have to post a picture the real photographer took, but this was the best I got, sadly.

Christy has been the one to make cakes for all our weddings, and she does such a good job.





Tess's cake by Christy.....

My cake by Christy.....




Next:
This floor decal was an idea I borrowed from my friend Jen C's sister's wedding. We had a lady in Taber (who owns a Cricut Expression) make it for us. She had to piece it together, but did such a great job that you would never be able to tell.
It turned out really fun and added a little personalized touch to the dance floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment