As you take the normal opportunities of your daily life and
create something of beauty and helpfulness, you improve not
only the world around you but also the world within you.
~President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hair Clip Night

Continuing on with my desire to learn to do some more "crafty" things, last night I had a few girls over to work on some hair accessories, both for baby and mom. I knew Jessica had made lots of hair clips and flowers, so I was excited to learn from her.
Jenn is also just one crafty girl, and we had talked about getting together to make something, so this was the perfect opportunity.
Jessica showed us how to make flowers, taught us some of her techniques and little tips. She had just ordered a big bunch of fold over elastic off of Ebay, so she was kind enough to share some with us. This stuff is great! It looks so cute and doesn't give you or baby a headache!
Thanks girls for such a fun crafty night! We'll have to do it again soon!







1 comment:

  1. Your headbands turned out really cute!! Maybe I would have tried to look cute if I knew you were going to be taking pictures! Thanks for having me over, it was fun!
    And your house is so cute, love all that you did. Keep bloggin and we'll have to get together again sometime!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete